All submitted manuscripts will be subject to the peer review mechanism. In the reviewing process, there are at least two reviewers for each manuscript for the related topic. Then, the papers will be submitted to Scopus Index (AIP Proceeding or Molekul Journal). However, authors should consider that the FINAL DECISION of all acceptance is on Scopus. Articles rejected by Scopus will be published in Sinta 3 indexed Journal (Jurnal Kimia Riset)
Submission Guide for Authors
All of this submission is fully online below procedure. To guarantee smooth administration, the whole submission process is done fully online and NOT by email. Here is the procedure:
- Click (Sign Up)(top menu)
- Create an account on the Website (Follow the step provided)
- Please verify your account by clicking the link sent to your email
- Click (Login) (top menu)
- Edit your Profile
- Click Submission to Submit your abstracts (as many titles as you want)
- Wait until the committee announce the abstract review result
- After announcement of abstract acceptance, make the payment and upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT EMAIL)
- After your payment is confirmed by the committee, upload your full paper
- Wait until the committee announce the paper review result
- Revise your paper according to the review, and upload it through our online system (NOT EMAIL)
- Wait for the final announcement of paper acceptance for publication
Your paper will be part of the conference proceedings therefore we ask that authors follow the guidelines explained in this example and in the file «FormatContentsForAuthors.pdf» also on the zip file, in order to achieve the highest quality possible. Be advised that papers in a technically unsuitable form will be returned for retyping. After returned the manuscript must be appropriately modified.
Template Abstract & Full Text
When preparing your final paper (camera ready) please check that:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Cross Ref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A through proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
Oral Presentation Guideline:
- Oral Presentation schedule and mechanisme will be published in this website by 30 September 2021.
- All participant videos will be shown by the operator and participants are prepared to get ready in front of the camera for the discussion session.
- The presentation session will be held in panel format lead by a moderator via zoom meeting. The zoom link for the presentation will be informed later.
- Each presenter has 5 minutes of presentation (please adjust your number of power point presentation slides according to the time provided).
- Discussion is conducted at the end of each session.
- All presentation and discussion must be conducted in English.
- Further details regarding Time Schedule for Oral Presentation will be informed later
Authors who submit to this conference agree to the following terms:
a) Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and its initial presentation at this conference.
b) Authors are able to waive the terms of the CC license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work (e.g., publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference.
c) In addition, authors are encouraged to post and share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point before and after the conference.
The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.